Directions and their attributes - West
Our Vastu Shastra training programs in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi cover these aspects in great detail. Our Vastu consultants in Dubai or our Vastu experts in Abu Dhabi can explain these topics in a practical and easy to understand manner so that you develop the much-required fundamental knowledge on the subject. Please note that vastu shastra and vedic astrology has deep connections when it comes to the owner of a property and hence please recheck with one of our experts on any doubts that you might have before buying a plot or
This direction is known for bringing stability in life, and is occupied by the lower abdomen, genitals and reproductive organs of the Vaastu Purush. Its owner is Varundev, Lord of Water, Rain, Fame and Fate. The corresponding planet for the West is Shani (Saturn). The West is more powerful at night and gets activated after sunset.
1. As the sun rises from the East and sets in the West, the axis of energy also travels from the East to the West. This energy (solar) from the East cannot be stored in the West if there are large openings in this direction. Therefore, avoid creating access points and entries in the West, as they can harm any prospects of income. If you have to create windows here, make sure they are smaller than those in the East. Western walls should be strong to bar subtle energies from flowing out. The stronger the walls in the West, the happier will you be.
2. Couples should not occupy bedrooms located in the western portion of the house, as it can result in transferable jobs for either of the partners, and the couple will find it difficult to live together for long periods. The bedrooms in this direction can, however, be occupied by children or guests; or leisure rooms, restrooms, and family sit-outs. Washrooms in the western part of your property is a good idea.
3. A kitchen located in the West may give rise to excess expenditure and create instability in income.
4. Similarly, a puja room in this direction is inauspicious, and gives rise to feelings of selfishness and self-centredness among family members.
5. Rainwater-harvesting facilities, bore wells, and water slopes in the western portion of a plot or building is not good. This may create health problems for the menfolk in the family.
6. The West is ideal for positioning overhead water tanks as Lord Varundev, owner of this direction, symbolizes water.
7. Constructing a kitchen in the West is neither prosperous nor pious.
8. Underground water tanks, borings and swimming pools are not considered auspicious if located in the West.
9. Do not make any water storage tanks in the western section of your plot.
10. The West should always be heavier than the East. Plant big trees on the western periphery or make a large mural on the western wall.You can also make it heavy by keeping solid furniture along the western wall.
11. While selecting a plot, make sure that there are no gardens or open spaces facing the West.
12. The main gate of your house should never be in the West or even the South-west, for that may bring ill luck to you and your family.
13. Do not hang mirrors on the western wall. Hang family pictures instead to receive good energies from the East.
14. Extensions in the West are not good; they create delays in your life.
15. Use dark shades such as violet and grey on the western walls to suit the dark nature of this direction.
Please note that the information above is generic and may not be in alignment with the holistic vastu alignment of your home or office. Vastu shastra and vedic astrology are closely interlinked and hence its always advisable that you speak to one of our experts in
vastu for an accurate and complete residential or commercial vastu alignment.
Vastu Consultations: -
Vastu consultations in Dubai – You could reach out to our vastu consultants in Dubai by calling us at +971 50 7003506 and be rest assured that one of our vastu expert in Dubai will
answer your queries.
Vaastu consultations in Sharjah. You could reach out to our vastu consultants in Sharjah by calling us at +971 50 7003506 and our vastu expert in Sharjah will assist you.
Vasthu Consultations in Abudhabi – You could reach out to our vastu consultants in Abudhabi by calling us at +971 50 7003506 and our vastu expert in Abudhabi will assist you.
Vastu Consultations in UAE – You could reach out to our vastu consultants in UAE by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our vastu expert in UAE will reply to you.
Vastu Shastra Training: -
Vastu training in Dubai – We conduct vastu training programs across Dubai and you could reach out to our vastu consultants in Dubai by calling us at +971 50 7003506. One of our vastu experts in Dubai would give you the details of our training calendar and the detailed curriculum.
Vastu training in Sharjah – We conduct vastu training programs across Sharjah and you could reach out to our vastu consultants in Sharjah by calling us at +971 50 7003506. One of our vastu experts in Sharjah would give you the details of our training calendar and the
Vastu Training in Abu Dhabi – We conduct vastu training programs across Abudhabi and you could reach out to our vastu consultants in Abu Dhabi by calling us at +971 50 7003506. One of our vastu experts in Abudhabi would give you the details of our training calendar and the
Vastu training in UAE – You could reach out to our vastu consultants in UAE by writing to us at email@example.com . One of our vastu experts in Abudhabi would give you the details of our training calendar and the detailed curriculum.
Energy Imbalances in your home or office: -
In case you feel that you require a complete energy check for your home, office, factory or industrial unit please call us at +971 50 7003506 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our energy experts who are also adept at vastu and astrology make use of all the modern equipment’s like EMF Meters, Infrared Thermometers, Micro Static Detectors, Motion Sensor Digital Camera’s, Laser torches, EVP Recorders, to gauge energy imbalances and
rectify the same for you.